If your card is being declined by PayPal, here are some possible causes and solutions.
If your card is being declined by PayPal, the following are the most common causes:
- PayPal flagged the payment as a Credit Card Stock Purchase.
- Your card does not support international payments.
Other possible causes are:
- Your card or billing address information is inaccurate.
- Your card has expired or is out of date.
- The charge is larger than what you usually would put on your card.
- Your card issuer has to approve the transaction, or has more information.
- Your card is linked to a PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that account
- Your card was linked to a PayPal account that has been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your device or IP address is flagged by the PayPal system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies.
Once a card is associated with an account on PayPal, the same card cannot be used on PayPal without logging in. So you may simply need to log into PayPal to make the payment.
What PayPal Says
Please note that every time GrahamValue has escalated a payment failure with PayPal, they have come back with the same response:
"Your PayPal account is fine and nothing is preventing you from receiving payments. Your buyers must contact our customer service for further assistance as we won’t discuss their concerns with you as a third-party."
Please try making the payment again:
- Using a different card.
- Using an international credit card.
- After your card issuer approves the transaction (if required).
- After logging into PayPal (if required).
- After confirming your card on PayPal (if required).
- After clearing your browser's cookies.
- Using a different browser / device / network address.
- Directly on PayPal.me
When sending the payment directly from PayPal, please add the appropriate plan to your cart on GrahamValue (but do not check it out); and send a message with details of the payment. Your cart will be checked out manually, and the plan will be attached to your account on GrahamValue immediately.
Note: GrahamValue was previously known as SerenityStocks. PayPal does not allow updating of a PayPal.me link. Therefore, the PayPal.me for GrahamValue continues to have SerenityStocks in the URL.
- Create an account on PayPal, and
In the case of an eCheck payment, the plan gets activated automatically as soon as the eCheck clears; usually in 4-5 days.
If none of the above work, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Support.